Saturday, March 22, 2008

Au Naturel

A: I am in a hurry, and I need your help, right now!

B: Yes, how can I help you, ma’am?

A: Well, I have not worn hosiery in a long time, and I need them for work. I will use them for a business trip.

B: What kind would you like? Sheer toe, or reinforced toe, control top or sheer to waist.

A: Yes, control top, I need a lot of control, but I want it with a very sheer hose.

B: Aha, we have the Au Naturel style by Doña Quetall.

A: Let’s see, if I like that style.

B: What color would you like? A, B, H, W, or G?

A: I don’t know! What do you think?

B: I think , W fits your skin tone.

A: Would that be too pale? Would that make my legs look too fat?

B: I think that is the right tone for you, but let’s try the swatches.

A: Let me see. Oh yes, I really like this one. It is very sheer and translucent.

B: Now, what size would you like? small, medium or tall?

A: I am not sure, perhaps a medium.

B: Yes ma’am, How tall are you?

A: I am 5’ 7.

B: And what about your weight?

A: Well, let me see the chart. Well, I can’t see that! Can you help me read these small numbers. Well, I weight about 145 or 155.

B: Uhm, It seems that you are borderline. It would be best to go one size up. Why don’t you try tall?

A: OK, give me twelve pairs, please.

No comments: